St. Paul School Supporters
Mission: To support and promote a better understanding and a closer relationship between the School, the home, the community, and the Church; so that families and staff can more effectively work together in communicating, educating, and supporting the best possible Christian environment.
Meetings: Once a month. Upcoming meeting is September 25, 2019 in the Cafeteria at St. Paul from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Facebook Group: St. Paul School Supporters
- Kimberly Lobdell (President);
- Danielle Kruger (Vice President);
- Joyce Hazan (Treasurer).
We are in the process of looking for a Secretary.
- September 4 – First Day of School
- September 15 – Blessing of the Backpacks, Teacher Dedication, and Welcome Back Lunch
- September 25 – Grandparent’s Day!
- September 28 – Stuff-the-Bus!