Outside the Classroom
Extracurricular activities create a platform for our students to build relationships, engage in their community, enhance skills and talents, and express their faith.
Extracurricular opportunities include:
- St. Paul community garden
- Seventh and eighth grade class trips
- Homework club
- Chess club
- Quilters club
- School-wide service projects
- Hilton-Parma Crop Walk
- Flower City Work Camp
- Annual food drive
- Operation Christmas Child box packing
- Family fun nights
- Annual school fair
St. Paul students live out their faith in the classroom and on the playing field. Our athletic programs offer a competitive experience for boys and girls in fifth through eighth grade.
- Co-ed Soccer – Fall
- Co-ed Flag Football – Fall and Spring
- Boys Basketball – Winter
- 2018-19 Schedule Coming Soon!
- Girls Basketball – Winter
- Boys Varsity Basketball – Winter
- Cheerleading – Winter
- Co-ed Volleyball – Spring
St. Paul has received a Youth Sports Grant from the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Fund for Youth Sports at Rochester Area Community Foundation. Read more here: Youth Sports Grant – 2018
Every Wednesday begins in worship with students attending as chapel families (multi-grade level groups) designed to enhance a community feel. Chapel offers weekly worship that teaches and inspires.
St. Paul offers comprehensive music programming available for students beginning in kindergarten.
- Band and chorus ensembles
- Instrumental instruction
- Voice instruction
- In-class general music instruction
- Annual spring musical
- Advent choral service
- Weekly chapel services
- Personalized instruction and training