Change a life. #ChooseStPaul
The No. 1 reason a new student registers at St. Paul Lutheran School is because another family invited them to come and check us out! One invitation can impact an entire family. We’d like to reach even more families this year and we’d love your help.
- Invite someone you know to our open houses.
- Have them sign up for a tour when it’s most convenient.
- Encourage a family to visit our website and/or social media.
The Choose St Paul Referral Program is our way of saying “Thank you.” It awards a St. Paul Lutheran School family with a $150 tuition credit for each new student that is referred to and actually attends St. Paul Lutheran School. (Refer a family that enrolls two students and receive a $300 tuition credit, refer a family that enrolls three students and receive a $450 tuition credit, etc.)
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students at the time of credit distribution.
- The referral incentive is applied in February as long as the new student is still enrolled
- Families who pay monthly payments will receive a credit to their account.
- Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive an incentive award check.
- A signed #ChooseStPaul Program form must be received and the referral must be affirmed by the new family. Only one family may take credit for a new student.
Just think about how many lives we can change together, when we encourage people to #ChooseStPaul