The Music Ministry consists of various forms of engagement that include:
- Handbell Choirs: Handbell ringing is the only musical media where new ringers can play alongside accomplished musicians and ring from the same score. All music is marked for easy learning. If you can tap your toe to music and count to four, you can ring bells. Rhythm is good!
- Voice Choir: St. Paul currently offers an Adult Voice Choir which meets weekly to rehearse and share music at the 8:30 a.m. Worship service once a month, and on special holidays. If you love to sing, we would love for you to come try us out!
- Organist/Piano: St. Paul utilizes an Allen organ, a keyboard and a piano to support weekly Worship singing at services. If you have gifts to share with any of these instruments, please let us know!
- Praise Team: At the Sunday 11:00 a.m. Family Worship service, the music format utilizes both hymns and more contemporary Christian songs. The keyboard, guitars, and drums may offer support to the Worship singing at this service, along with song leaders. The Praise Team rehearses once a week, however, weekly participation is not required.
- Instrumentalists/Singers: If you have a musical gift that you are interested in sharing during one of our Worship services, we would love to talk with you!
Contact: Jeremy Rath, Director of Music, at 585-319-2969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.