What is the Sacrament of Baptism?
It’s an act of God that unites us with the risen Christ and makes us members of God’s family. Through water filled with the power of God’s Word, Baptism:
- Washes away the guilt of our sins
- Bestows God’s grace upon us
- Delivers us from the power of death
- Promises us eternal life in God’s Kingdom
- A sign of God’s love and will that we be reborn in the image of Christ our Savior.
- A deed by God that enables us to live according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
If you are interested in baptism and would like to make arrangements, please contact Arline VanDeWater in the Church Office at 585-392-4000 x211.