Annual Fund Campaign
Dear Friend in Christ,
Jesus promises us that the Holy Spirit leads to living a life that is truly transformed — a life that flows from a changed heart. This is the miracle of Lutheran education where students are given time and space to grow in their faith.
Your support of St. Paul Lutheran School is needed to continue this life transforming work. Our annual fund is intended to help close the gap between the cost to educate a child and the tuition our families are able to budget. Reaching $50,000 will help keep a St. Paul education in reach for families seeking Christian education.
Our school ministry is at the heart of building a Church that withstands the tests of time. Research affirms that active faith formation begins at 2 years old and moral foundations are typically set by the age of 9. This means the work we are engaged in today will bless the Church for decades to come.
A few updates since we last wrote:
- St. Paul opened its doors to 219 students this year (our sixth straight year of enrollment growth).
- We received a $25k grant from the Ralph C. Wilson Foundation to add athletic equipment and partner with local recreation agencies.
- STREAM (STEM with religion and arts added) is our latest educational focus, encouraging more partnerships between the school and community.
- We added new staff members over the summer including a nurse, development director, admissions director and several teachers.
- Enhancements were made to the facility including a new main hallway floor and a new classroom.
Your Annual Fund gift will enhance the ongoing commitment St. Paul Lutheran Church makes to families within our community. Please consider making a generous gift today. Your support allows us to secure another year of school ministry reaching out as far as we can to partner with parents who desire to raise their children in the faith.
Thank you for joining in this mission!
Rev. Mark Ball John Prouty
School Administrator and Pastor Board of Christian Education, Chair